Gain greater control over your business
- Plan strategically for growth
- Our range of tools help you identify key trends and patterns
- Spot opportunities for innovation and identify improvements in productivity and growth in every area of your company
Effectively analyse critical business information
- Use powerful analytical tools to inform your decision-making
- Share business data widely across your organisation
Easily build your own reports
- Explore ‘what if’ scenarios to see the effect that investments or changes will have in every area of your business
- Change report fields in seconds to give you key information such as Profit & Loss by cost centre and department; sales by customer by month; stock valuation for the last three months; trend in overdue orders; stock movements by product group, and many more
- Bring your business data to life using charts and graphs.
Benefit from greater Business Intelligence
Sage 200 Business Intelligence can help you to identify customer and product trends and understand any variations. You can measure performance against different benchmarks and analyse data and connections between different parts of your business.