The Sicon Intercompany module is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 financials ledgers, order processing and stock control module processes, users can carry out purchase invoice apportionment, nominal journals, cash transfers and stock transfers. Nominal journals or sales and purchase VAT invoices will automatically be created between any of the Sage 200 companies configured within the Sage system.
· Installed and maintained within Sage 200
· Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
· Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra
· Create VAT Invoices or Nominal Journals based on company to company VAT relations
· Enter Purchase Invoices and apportion to other Sage 200 companies.
· Post cash and pay invoices in subsidiary companies.
· Carry out stock transfers with appropriate financial transactions automatically create
· Handles companies in foreign base currencies.
· Exclude Nominal codes where Intercompany VAT invoices are not required
· Facilities for Nominal Journal Templates to handle repeat postings.
· Print sales and purchase VAT invoices for intercompany posting
For more information or to order please call 0118 927 2700.