Sicon has been developing software applications for integration with Sage for over 15 years and is now established as one of the leading software developers in the UK. As a Sicon Business Partner over the next couple of months we will be showcasing those modules which we believe will add significant advantages to our Sage 200 clients.
Third in the series is Sicon DMS Module for Sage 200. This allows users to scan and retrieve documents while you work in Sage 200, with no additional document management software or indexing steps required. Documents indexing information is stored in the SQL database for fast searching while documents are stored in a directory structure to enable simple backup and access to the archived documents outside of Sage 200.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- License users to scan or attach documents or just view documents.
- Available within all Sage Companies at no extra cost.
- Documents can be scanned or attached within the standard Sage 200 screens with no additional document management software required.
- Document capture points are built into the standard Sage 200 processing tasks.
- Retrieve documents directly from Sage 200 accounts, orders and transactions.
- Save time and space (estimated at more than 20% of administrative time).
- Documents managed by the Sicon DMS include:
- Supplier invoices, goods received notes, credit notes and requisitions
- Customer purchase orders, picking list, packing sheet, work/time sheets
- Airway bill, letter of credit, export license, supplier quote
- Credit application forms, customer and supplier correspondence
- Signed delivery notes (POD’s)
- Stock item specification documents
- Bank statements and correspondence
- Add your own custom document types to the Sicon DMS application.
- Documents can be viewed outside of Sage in a folder structure.
- Works with Twain compatible scanners or network copiers.
- Purchase the Sicon WAP system for authorisation of Invoices entered into Sage 200.
Document Manager Overview Video
Click on the link below to see an online demonstration of this module.
For more information or to order please call 0118 927 2700
Previous Featured Modules