Sicon has been developing software applications for integration with Sage for over 15 years and is now established as one of the leading software developers in the UK. As a Sicon Business Partner over the next couple of months we will be showcasing those modules which we believe will add significant advantages to our Sage 200 clients.
Second in the series is Fixed Assets for Sage 200. With this module you can manage your Fixed Assets with a fully integrated asset management solution. Linking directly to the financial ledgers and month end processes this is a simple module to use. Incorporating list views and workspaces plus a host of standard Sage 200 reports.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Available within all Sage Companies at no extra cost.
- Unlimited assets available in each Sage company.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Import your Assets from Excel.
- Period driven depreciation postings linked to the Sage 200 period end routine.
- Create assets from the Sage 200 Purchase Ledger Invoice entry screen.
- Standard depreciation methods supported: straight line, reducing balance, sum of digits.
- Memo’s and attachments per asset.
- Record maintenance and repair costs against existing assets.
- User defined Asset categories and sub categories.
- 150 analysis codes are available to configure across multiple custom tabs for each asset.
- Fixed Assets can be created into a structure to indicate how they are linked.
- Transaction history of depreciation, employees, location and nominal codes.
- Disposal and Revaluation process wizards included.
- Reports are available in standard Sage report designer format and can be amended.
Fixed Assets Overview Video
Click on the link below to see an online demonstration of this module.
For more information or to order please call 0118 927 2700