- Improved Credit Control. With Sage 50 Accounts you can now automatically check for duplicate records when you use Batch Customer or Supplier Invoices, improved early payment discounts and on accounts with bad debt or exceed credit limit an automatic warning. This will help you improve your cash flow by reducing input errors and highlighting payment issues with clients before accepting additional orders.
- Nominal Code Drill Down. Within the Nominal Activity Screens in Sage 50 it is now possible to drill down to view both sides of a Journal. The result is that you can now see full journal transaction without having to run a report or look at different nominal codes.
- New Home Page. The improvements provide quick and easy access to Online Help Centre, useful hints and tips plus the latest news from Sage.
- Improved Sage Pay & Payments Integration. It is now possible to enter Sage Payment transactions via Batch Payments making Sage 50 even easier to use.
- Improved Sage Drive. The stability and speed of the Sage Drive Service has been improved allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and make quicker decisions.
Call Uniq Systems on 0118 927 2700 for additional information or to upgrade.