Sage has unveiled the latest version of its award-winning global CRM solution, Sage CRM 7.3. Designed to meet the needs of small and medium businesses, the latest version offers an insightful and compelling CRM solution for small and medium sized companies looking to accelerate sales performance and drive sales productivity.
With a suite of new business accelerators for sales, added business insight, a contemporary user experience, and an enhanced mobile and email marketing solution, Sage CRM 7.3 addresses the key business challenges faced by busy sales organisations every day.
Sage CRM 7.3 offers customers a host of exciting new features and enhancements as well as a contemporary user experience and intuitive design. The new features include:
- Business Accelerators for Sales that offer comprehensive sales-oriented data and insight, built-in alerts, sales workflows, dashboards, new sales performance charts and KPIs enabling better insight for actionable decision making.
- A new UI theme offers customers a fresh, contemporary look and feel with a new navigation delivering an enhanced user experience.
- New reports and dashboards that provide at-a-glance insight into business performance through KPIs, comparisons and emerging trends.
- A new email marketing integration with MailChimp that enables customers to easily send email marketing campaigns and track their results.
- A new optimised mobile UI experience ensures customers can stay in touch with their key CRM information, from anywhere.
- A new and updated Sage CRM for iPhone app offers a brand new look and feel with exciting new enhancements including the ability to access and update important information, even when out of coverage.
- A brand new Sage CRM sales app for Android