Sage produces Manufacturing software that integrates with Sage 200 allowing you to control your material, labour and manufacturing processes to help you increase efficiency and reduce waste.
The software is ideal for medium manufacturers in the UK and companies with 10-200 employees.
Sage 200 Manufacturing allows you to track supply chain activities in detail so that you can maintain maximum productivity. The software supports assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning, scheduling work and materials.
The benefits detailed below will have varying degrees of importance to different industry
Sage 200 Manufacturing can:
- Issue Certificates of Conformity, to confirm the product meets regulatory, technical and safety requirements
- Store master records for machine and labour resources
- Create detailed estimates quickly, including multiple estimates for one customer
- Convert estimates to sales orders, works orders or BOMs
- Manage stock demands (from sales orders, BOMs, estimates, sales forecasts, make to stock) and use this information to raise purchase orders/works orders (depending on lead times, stock levels, work in progress etc.) to fulfil this need
- Integrates with Sage Graphical Planner to optimise labour and machine resource allocation
- Break down your manufacturing operations into areas including labour, materials, machines and operations
- Allows you to build through multiple sub-assemblies
- Manage repetitive batch item production, from listing components through to reviewing changes to trial kitting, identifying shortages then creating works orders or sales orders and building the item
- Create batch and one off works orders
- Link works orders to sales orders
- Manage picking lists and produce works order documentation
- Manage scrapping of failed components and substitution of alternatives
For further information call 0118 927 2700